- 8% NETNet Profit
- 10 Year WarrantyInsurance
- 125 Year LeaseholdKey Feature 8
- Award Winning DeveloperKey Feature 9
- Completion Q1 2018Key Feature 10
- Strong rental demandKey Feature 11
- Centrally locatedKey Feature 14
Standing in the heart of the Newcastle-Upon-Tyne suburb, Forest Hall, the high specification one-bedroom apartments at Irving House provide purchasers with an 8% NET rental return (less ground rent) with a 2 year rental assurance.
Located around half a mile from Benton metro station, Irving House is ideal for young professionals making the short commute into Newcastle city centre – with journeys taking just 16 minutes.
With apartments available for £69,950, these modern apartments are ideal for purchasers looking to invest in one of the UK’s fastest growing regions.