- 50% Profit over 5 yearsNet Profit
- 8% net rental return per annum Monthly Rental
- 110% buyback at the end of year 5Management Fee
- Income paid monthlyInsurance
- Hands-off investmentProperty Taxes
- Zero ownership feesRent Guarantee
- Successful branded business with established customer baseSection 8
- Refurbished roomsKey Feature 8
The Comfort Inn, Manchester north is the 17th hotel in the Shepherd Cox portfolio.
Previously known as the Premier Inn Manchester North, the 42-bedroom Comfort Inn Manchester North is ideally located for leisure and business travellers alike. The hotel is situated close to the Bowker Vale tram station with its direct links into Manchester City Centre and only eight miles from Manchester International Airport. Easy access to excellent road and rail networks makes the Comfort Inn stand out among other hotels in Manchester.
It is however the hotel’s transition into Shepherd Cox’s strategic multi hotel corporate offering, its extensive and targeted modernisation and overall extension, that present a new and exciting opportunity to local trade, hotel guests and investors alike.